Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ronda Rousey Prayer Project Update #3!

I am all caught up on my prayers for Ronda Rousey.  I got off track on the 20th, but got my focus back and am now current.  I have been focusing on praying that she parts ways with the Diaz brothers.  If you are not familiar with Nick and Nate Diaz, just google their names and you'll find all of the reasons why I am praying for that.  I also prayed that she starts a ministry teaching judo to children when she retires from MMA.  On one interview that I saw, she mentioned that she was teaching judo before focusing on her MMA career.  She said that her mother had taken over since.  So basically, I am praying that she does the same thing after she gets saved, but uses it to reach children for Jesus.  After all, self-defense is extremely important, but it just postpones the inevitable.  We all are going to die one day, no matter how many black belts we get.  For that reason, it is important that we all get a relationship with Christ so that we can spend our eternity with Him.  Only the cross can defeat sin, and the more that I pray for Ronda Rousey, the more that I am convinced that she will find that out and accept Jesus Christ as her savior.