Monday, July 1, 2013

Chael Sonnen Prayer Project Complete!

After a grueling day of supplicating before the Lord, I managed to catch up on my prayers for Chael Sonnen's salvation.  I feel way behind due to one of the worst months of my life, but rallied over the weekend and did four sessions yesterday and several marathon sessions today.  I believe that Sonnen will accept Jesus as his Savior one day, but the images that came to mind as I prayed led me to believe that it will occur much later in his life.  Basically, I kept seeing him tap to Anderson Silva late in the fifth round of their first fight over and over, and later as I prayed, Anderson Silva was replaced by Jesus Christ.  I'm no prophet or seer, but I strongly suspect that God was sending me hints that Sonnen's salvation will occur many years down the road.  Also, Vitor Belfort kept coming to mind, so I think that he will get involved somehow, although I got the feeling that his encounter with Sonnen (should it come to pass) won't be particularly amicable.  I also had the feeling that Miesha Tate will be involved as well, but again, I'm not a prophet and it may not occur the way that I envisioned it during prayer.  In fact, a lot of these images which I saw may just be my overactive imagination.  That's why I will stay rooted in God's Word, the Bible, to ensure that I stay on solid spiritual ground.  At any rate, I have faith that God will answer my prayer and that Sonnen will see Him one day in paradise.