Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ronda Rousey Prayer Project Update #1!

So far, I have consistently prayed for Ronda Rousey every single day for a week.  For that reason, I got blindsided by a bizarre request earlier today which will seriously inconvenience me.  As ridiculous as the request is, I have no choice but to comply, for reasons that I will explain in my memoir about this stage of my life.  Nonetheless, I'm not going to let this stop me from praying to God.  After all, God is with me and He'll provide me with a way to resolve the situation. 

Anyway, I've been led to focus on praying that Rousey starts a ministry teaching Judo once she becomes saved.  I also felt led to pray that she meets Chris Weidman and his wife.  Now, I don't know exactly how this will play out.  However, I really got the sense that the new UFC middleweight champ's wife is the one who will lead her to Christ.  At any rate, in spite of the setback in my personal life, I will continue to lift Rousey up to God and look forward to seeing how He will work in her life.