Monday, July 1, 2013

Grudge Match! Ronda Rousey Prayer Project II




For July, I decided to pray for Ronda Rousey's salvation again.  I already did one fifteen minute session before my Bible study tonight.  I am doing this because:

1) I got my spiritual butt kicked the first time and failed.
2) Since she is having a rematch with Miesha Tate, it seems appropriate
3) Things between her and Tate sound really bad on the set of "The Ultimate Fighter."  When Dana White says its "pure (expletive) mayhem", that's a pretty bad sign. 

So I'm praying that Rousey gives her life to Jesus Christ this month.  I will also try not to get too much guilty pleasure out of the fireworks on "The Ultimate Fighter" this September. 

For more about the filming, see this MMAWeekly article which was reposted on Yahoo!Sports:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ultimate-fighter-18-filming-ronda-023310338--mma.html

(Photo from same article)