Monday, September 2, 2013

September MMA Prayer Project: Sarah Kaufman!



So far this month, I've prayed twice for former Strikeforce Bantamweight Queen Sarah Kaufman (pictured on the right).  The only blemishes on her record are submission losses to Marloes Coenen and Ronda Rousey.  I love this project because Kaufman is the first WMMA competitor whom I really followed.  In particular, I enjoyed watching the footage of her powerbombing Roxanne Modaferri.  While I am disappointed that her showdown with Sara McMann got scrapped due to the latter's injury, I am looking forward to her UFC debut against Jessica Eye later this year.  Meanwhile, I will be praying that Jesus Christ makes His own debut in her life for this month's MMA Prayer Project!

(Photo credit: Dave Mandel via Sherdog.com)

http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/gallery/fighter/f_16524/206843/