Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sarah Kaufman Prayer Project Update #1

So far, I have prayed for Sarah Kaufman eleven times.  The Holy Spirit has led me to ask God to have Ronda Rousey give her the gospel.  I also asked God to give Sarah Kaufman the strength to forgive someone who has seriously hurt her in the past.  I cannot say for certain what this particular hurt is.  After all, even though I am one of her fans, I don't know her personally.  Suffice it to say that, if it is as serious as I am led to believe, then she will need all the emotional strength that she needs to forgive it. 

I am firmly convinced that Rousey will become saved and lead many others to Christ.  Will she be instrumental in Kaufman's salvation?  I have no clue.  All I know is that God will reveal His Will in due time.