Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Miesha Tate Prayer Update #3

I prayed all of last night to get caught up on my prayers for Miesha Tate's salvation.  It was rough: I kept getting distracted and doozed off several times.  I do not recommend marathon prayer sessions for people who are just starting off.  In my opinion, it's better off to consistently pray for a short time period a day, then increase it as your spiritual muscles grow.  At any rate, I felt led to pray about her relationship with Bryan Caraway this time.  Now, listen, I don't know either of these people and have no idea whether or not they have a good relationship.  In fact, their dating life is none of my business.  That being said, it is foolish to think that Miesha's boyfriend won't have an influence on whether or not she finds God.  For that reason, I prayed that God would work it out so that Miesha would be led to Christ, regardless of whatever happens to her relationship with Bryan.  Who knows?  Maybe Bryan will get saved, too.  I will just have to pray and have faith.