Monday, October 18, 2010

"Daughter of the Seven Seas" now published!

Hello everyone!

"Daughter of the Seven Seas" is now published in Mindflights online magazine! It's at the link below:

http://www.mindflights.com/item.php?sub_id=6833

I am particularly fond of the story because it is the debut of my most mysterious and intriguing character: Maxine Njalsdottir. Known simply to her friends as "Max", this beautiful, cunning, and fearsome girl with "reptilian abilities" is Cassandra's complete opposite. Cassandra is kind, forgiving, gentle and loving while Max is...not. However, just like Cassandra, there is a lot more to Max than meets the eye, and I look forward to revealing that in "Fionnuala."

In other news, I'm currently developing the backstory of a knight named Magnus, who, along with Cassandra and Max, is a major character in the novel. I will not reveal anything else because I hate giving away spoilers, but suffice it to say that the more I write about Magnus, the more awesome he becomes, and I can't wait to debut "Fionnuala" and unleash him on the public.

That's it for now. Until next time, stay posted.