Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Prayer Project: Anderson Cooper!

This month, I will be praying for one of my favorite news anchors: Anderson Cooper.  Even though I do not agree with his political views, I respect him because he tries to be as unbiased as possible while he is reporting and interviewing his guests.  This is a rare quality among both liberal and conservative news anchors, which is why he is one of the only three whom I listen to (the other two being Sean Hannity and Megyn Kelly).  For that reason, I will pray every day this month that he receives the good news of the gospel by putting his faith in Jesus Christ, the only way to achieve reconciliation with God and eternal life in paradise.  I encourage all of you to do so as well, for God's miracles are truly unleashed when believers pray for the same thing (provided that it is God's Will).