Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mayhem Bows To Count Bisping!

I watched the finale of "The Ultimate Fighter" earlier tonight. The best fight was definitely Ferguson vs. Edwards (although neither was a contestant in this particular season). That being said, Dodson and Brandao pulled off some amazing victories. In particular, Brandao submitting Bermudez by flipping him over into that armbar was pretty sick!

The Miller vs. Bisping match taught me a valuable lesson: always train to go the distance. Miller was doing fine early in the match, but near the end of Round 2, he ran out of gas and Bisping simply picked him apart until the referee stopped the bout. I was happy, because I was cheering for the Count, but I think Mayhem would have put up a better fight if he had simply done some more cardio during his training.

Overall, the fights were pretty good and gave me some great ideas for the duels in "Black Swan Origins: Nineveh." I can't wait to implement them.