Friday, April 1, 2011

My New Calling...

Hello everyone!

I have some good news. After my skills in writing got me published, I explored a new avenue of creativity: music. I was shocked at how quickly I was able to adapt my talent to instruments and creating song lyrics. For that reason, I discovered my true calling: to be a Christian bluegrass artist! That's right. I'm trading in the pen and paper for the banjo and fiddle and going to Kentucky to start my music career. However, before I close this blog down to focus on my new calling in life, I would like for all of you to vote on my band's name from the following list:

The April Fool's Quartet

The "I got you good" Boys

And, last, but not least, the "I can't believe you fell for it" Banjo Orchestra!

Prank responsibly, my friends, and stick with what you love, as long as it's legal, ethical, and healthy!